Hvor mange tweakere tar det at skifte en pære? (Engelsk)

• Fandt den her og synes at den var genial ^^. Den passer også på de fleste forums.

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

53 to flame the spell checkers

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ...

Another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy"

109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb group about changing light bulbs be stopped

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three"

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ

44 to ask what is a "FAQ"

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

143 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again....

• Hehe, det er 100 % rigtigt det der :D Dog er tallene måske lidt for høje til tweak..

|GIGABYTE P67|Intel i5 2500K|
    |8GB CORSAIR PC1600|GIGABYTE GTX570|
    |120GB INTEL 510 SSD|Logitech G500|Logitech Illuminated|
    |FRACTAL DESIGN R3|Sennheiser HD555|Steelseries|650W CORSAIR|

Originally posted by HuleFanden
    HAHA Omfg den er nice..

Passer dog bedre paa xxx.dk ? :crazyeyes:

lyder lidt pr0n

zepto 6224w \ 14.1''
    c2d 1.66ghz \ 8600m gt

dfi lanparty 915p-t12 ut \ intel p4 3.0ghz
    geil value 2*512 mb pc3200 [2,5-4-4-8]
    leadtek 6600GT pci-e \ seagate 120gb
    chieftec 410w \ lg flatron l1915s 19'' tft

http://www.kidsmythology.com

• Kender det godt fra andre forums og tweak, den der har den største computer og ved mest om computer og så videre har den største e-penis og føler at sin status er over alle og bliver nød til at hoppe ind i enhver diskution og irretere.

i7-7700K@5.1GHz (delidded - delid.dk )- Corsair H115i Pro AIO- ROG STRIX 2080 ti OC - Asus Prime-P Z270 - 16 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz - Corsair 750TX - 500GB EVO 960 NVMe

• Forbavsende rammende :S

CPU i5-6600
    MB Asus H110M-Plus
    GFX Asus GTX770
    RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB
    SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
    PSU EVGA GQ 750
    Dual Boot Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra