Citat leg... play along..

So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. **** says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Oprindeligt indlæg af KarGa
    YESSIR :P det var dælme hurtigt :cheers:

Har ikke tal på hvor mange gange jeg har set den film ;)

Nå men her kommer der et nyt, ret nem faktisk :P

"The Chad is great, the Chad is great... The Chad is.. stuck.."

• Charlies Angels? Der er ihvertfald en Chad med, Drew B´s kæreste in reallife så hudt jeg hvisker.

Asus Rampage II Extreme
    Core i7 920 D0, Silverstone 1200W
    6GB Kingston HyperX 1866mhz, T24 Black Rose
    EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked, Creative Extreme music, Raven 02 LE
    G510, Quick Heavy, MX-518, G500
    F3 500GB, WD B 500GB
    H70

Rettet en gang, sidst af dasjap ().

Oprindeligt indlæg af dasjap

Charlies Angels? Der er ihvertfald en Chad med, Drew B´s kæreste in reallife så hudt jeg hvisker.

Yeeah :D Tom Green er alt for sej :D

• Quote" Person: The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance.

Autentisk film.

Asus Rampage II Extreme
    F3 500GB, WD B 500GB
    H70

Rettet 2 gange, sidst af dasjap ().

Oprindeligt indlæg af origin
    Skulle vel aldrig være fra Blow?

Ellers er det fra The Basketball Diaries med Leonardo Dicaprio

Du har fuldstændig ret, det er Blow :D Din tur :9xo

Asus Rampage II Extreme
    F3 500GB, WD B 500GB
    H70

• "You look down, they know you're lying and up, they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side. And for God's sake, whatever you do, don't, under any circumstances..."

Oprindeligt indlæg af origin
    "You look down, they know you're lying and up, they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side. And for God's sake, whatever you do, don't, under any circumstances..."

Hvis jeg ikk tar fejl er det en samtale fra Ocean' Eleven :) Hvor Brad Pitt fortæller hvordan en af de andre skal opføre sig for at komme forbi sikkerhedsvagterne...

Hvis jeg har ret (er 99,99 % sikker :D ) så giver jeg den videre til den hurtigste... ;)

• Haps jeg var hurtigst :ph34r:

"The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back. "
    var lige på ZULU her den anden dag :cheers:

System :
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
    ASRock 4CORE1333-GLAN
    Inno3D 8500GT 512mb
    2 GB Kingston HyperX DDR2-800
    WD Caviar 250 GB Sata II
    Antec Trio-430 truepower psu