Freesync virker ikke?

• Ja det er typisk en setting der skal slåes til i skærmens OSD for at få det til at virke.

Cyberduck
    | Lian Li PC-O11DXL | ASRock PG Velocita B550 | Ryzen 5600X | 4x8GB TridentZ Royal RGB @3600 Mhz | RTX 3080 | Seasonic Platinum 750W | 4T NVME, 1TB NVME | 6TB WD RED HDD | Vandkøling fra EK |

• "The Image menu offers a few picture tweaks like Trace Free (overdrive) and VividPixel, which adds some edge enhancement. Trace Free has five levels of operation of which 80 (out of 100) represents the sweet spot between blur reduction and ghosting. You’ll need to scroll down to the second portion of this menu to find the FreeSync control, which is turned off by default. You won’t get any other indication of its status either by an OSD message or the color of the power LED. Turn it on here, reboot the monitor, then enable it in AMD Catalyst to complete the process. It works over a range of 40-75Hz."

http://www.tomshardware.com/re…aming-monitor,4822-2.html

hope this helps :)
    - in case du ikke lige havde fået det på plads - så lige, at det sidste svar var 5 dage gammelt :p

Intel core i7 4790k OC'ed 4,7 GHz, cooled by Corsair H110i

4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 2133MHz CL9 RAM

Asus ROG Maximus vii ranger

Asus GTX 1070 OC'd @ 2000 MHz

Corsair 750W PSU