needer et sted at farme penge/værdifulde ting

• Tjaa... det er ik nemt at farme penge i det lvl. Men du kan når du bliver 5 lvl's højere farme Scarlet Monestary sammen med nogen andre. Der dropper meget silk cloth.

¦ I7 2600K ¦ P8Z68-V ¦ EVGA GTX 780 TI ¦ TridentX 2400 MHz ¦ Arc Midi R2 ¦ NH-D14 ¦ U2713HM ¦

• Ik sådan lige af hvad jeg kan huske. Der skal nok være nogle men ved ik lige hvor ellers...
    Ellers har du jo sikkert nogle proffesions som kan skaffe dig lidt penge.

¦ I7 2600K ¦ P8Z68-V ¦ EVGA GTX 780 TI ¦ TridentX 2400 MHz ¦ Arc Midi R2 ¦ NH-D14 ¦ U2713HM ¦

• Skinning/Mining FTW - har 110g - og er lvl 35 ;)

PSU: Chill Innovation 400W+
    CPU: AMD64 3200+ E4 (San Diego)
    CPU Køler: Schythe Ninja
    Mobo: Asus A8V-E SE
    Ram: Geil Value 2*512 PC3200
    GFX: Innovision Nvidia Geforce 7800GT 256mb
    GFX Køler: Zalman VF900Cu + Fanmate
    Fans: 3*Antec Tricool 120mm + 1 * Silentbreeze 120mm
    Kabinet: Antec P180-EU

• tror også mest du skal satse på dine proffesions, men ellers så find nogle elite omkring dit eget lvl, måske lidt lavere se om du kan dræbe dem, hvis ja så bare kør på med det

• 311 g i det lvl er ikke muligt. Kun via ebay eller andre steder. Og da slet ikke når man ingen proffs har.

Og hvis du kan lave 23g på 3 dage uden proffs... så er du da vidst en chinese money farmer!

Rettet en gang, sidst af Facker ().

• Ebay, NEJ! syntes det er latterligt når man selv kan gøre det så hurtigt,
    Det er bare et spil, ikke noget man udover de 80kr mån. 8o behøves at bruge penge på,
    Men mit bedste sted at grinde er nok den undergrund i duskwood, masser af silk virkelig nice sted!
    Ellers er der en masse vendor pis, f.eks. de der dyr i Strangehorn dropper også nice!

• Bøffet fra mps

In light of some completely useless threads on money making, I thought I'd consolidate the majority of my knowledge when it comes to turning coin. This guide will take you from level 1 to level 40 and if you use these strats you WILL have your mount paid for by 40 and you WILL have top notch gear plus all your spells. The profit margin on these are great and in a few cases HUGE, you just have to invest the time it takes to get the items. That being said, let's get started.....

level 1-15:

Darian Singh in Mage Quarter SW
    Sells: blue fireworks schematic
    Purchase: 18s
    AH price: 1-2g

Soolie Berryfizz in Tinker Town, IF
    Sells: Free Action Potion recipe
    Purchase: 18s
    AH price: 3-4g

level 15-20:

Wenna Silkbeard in Sundown Marsh, Wetlands
    Sells: Green Leather Armor and Red Whelp Gloves patterns
    Price: 20s
    AH price: 1g (each)

Frad Swiftgear in Sundown Marsh, Wetlands
    Sells: Minor Recombobulator schematic
    Purchase: 15s
    AH price 1-2g

level 20-30

Bliztik in Raven Hill, Duskwood
    Sells: Shadow Oil Recipe
    AH price: 3-5g

Zan Shivsproket in Ravenholt Manor, Hillsbrad Foothills
    Sells: Gnomish Cloaking Device schematic
    AH price: 8-10g

level 30-40

Rikqiz in Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale
    Sells: Gem-studded Leather Belt and Shadow Skin Gloves
    Purchase: 35s **** (Thottbot says 35s but I remember it being around 1g each)
    AH Price: Belt sells for 4-5g and gloves sell for 3-4g

Pearl diving in Vile Reef
    Purchase price: None** (time investment only)
    AH price: 4g per stack of 9 pearls

• også bøffet fra MPS

This is not for everybody because of the time investment and the need for underwater breathing but I enjoy it so its worth it to me.

NOTE: You can do this without underwater breathing but it will be VERY DIFFICULT/time consuming because of the depth of most of the clams.

In STV at the Vile Reef you can dive for blue pearls. They have only one purpose and that is for a quest that start all the way in the badlands where you have to bring 9 blue pearls to a goblin there. Most guildies I talked to dropped this quest because frankly its a MAJOR pain in the ass for the effort it requires. Figure in the travel, time and cost most just give up. People are lazy and want the easy way out.

I have a Hydrocane so I can stay underwater indefinately but if youre a mage with water breathing or have the engineered dive helm you can do this too. Just dive....Dive...DIVE!!! Collect as many pearls as you can in sets of 9. I picked up my 9 for the quest play another 27 for resale. It took me about an hour to get all 36 but I think now that I have a routine I can do it quicker. All you do is swin near the surface and scan the water below till you see a giant clam. There are level 35-36 Elite Murloks in the area but you can competely avoid them and still get the pearls. The fights I got into...I started.

Now that you have your pearls split them into stacks of 9 and head to IF. List them on the AH. Not one other person had sets of 9 listed. I saw 2 singles one was set at 1g and the other was 50s. Put your stack of 9 up for auction at what you think is fair. I used 4g and they sold like hot cakes. I could PROBABLY get 5g for a stack on the weekend. After I listed them I just posted in trade channel 3 times and they all sold.

So to recap....

Dive for pearls at the Vile Reef
    Split them into stacks of 9 each
    List on AH for 4-5 gold
    Spam the trade channel that they are up for sale...use something catchy like I did "save time, travel and aggrevation..."
    Get rich.

Håber den kan hjælpe dig.

• Skaf et gather profession(s), level det/dem op, og grind :)
    Skinning, Herbalism, Mining

Eller find nogle ting, som ikke ret mange ved hvor man får,
    eller low droprate på.

Hvis en Game Master var Gud, ville svaret på alting være:
    "Delete your WTF and Cache folder."

Rettet en gang, sidst af Awokeneyes ().

• Hvorfor grave en gammel tråd op?

i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ Antec Kühler 620

GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3

Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz

XFX Radeon HD 5850 BE

Corsair TX650 V2