TDC ADSL - only TDC-Hardware?

• I just have the socket with the three flat pins (could anybody please give that thing an name? I never know how to call it). So i plug in the "skillefilter" (No. 2 in my picture, I hope it IS what I think it is, namely the splitter), in that I plug in the RJ11-cable to the TDC-Box. How I discovered, my Vodafone router already has a splitter built in, but this should not be the problem I think. Whether the frequencies are seperated once or twice should be equal, shouldn't it?

Slowly but surely I think I misunderstand the danish technology. Or rather, I don't know wich device equals to the german counterpart. In fact there are two strands wich come out of my wall, that's everywhere the same I thought? So why does my router not even TRY to connect? The LED should at least blink a little bit?

I am very thankful for all your help, really! I hope you can help me furthermore, despite my stupid questions :S

• Well, some news now. After a longer phonecall to NETGEAR support (wery helpfull) it now turnes out that this actual version is made only for German use ?? and impossible to use in Danmark. Now they are involved as well as the net-shop, where I bought it some month ago. Anyone out there how have been in the same situation, with hardware/regional issues. ??