Movie Quotes Quiz

Originally posted by Aerial

Enten har han ikke forstået det, eller også kan han ikke finde nogles quotes ? :] *SS*

Lol sorry... Sad lige og gamede..:

Men jo jeg har da en: (En af de Nemme)

I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

• Okay en ny:

Person1: "You're out of your mind."
    Person2: "Yeah. Ain't it cool?"
    Person1: "I'm serious, Deak, your mind has taken a walk off the map."
    Person2: "Maybe. But I'm still gonna kick your ass."

Hmm ja den er straks lidt sværere...

• Broken Arrow - Slater og Travolta ? :D

(så den for et par uger siden i tv'et ;)

Originally posted by Daniel | Oc-central.dk
    Yes yes.... :D
    Travolta er for badass deri 8)

Enig 8)
    Her er den næste :

If I let you suck my tongue, would you be gratefull ?

• Okay jeg har en god én...

Sry skulle lige smække den i DVD´en for at tjekke om min hukommelse var korrekt..

My... name... is... Johnny Wishbone. I am a psychic. Yes, my name is Johnny Wishbone and I am a psychic from the Isle of St. Croix. I read in the St. Croix Gazette that the Beverley Hills Police Department was having trouble solving crimes. So I came to help you out, because I am a psychic extraordinaire. But they told me you don't need help, so I will go home. Yes, my name is Johnny Wishbone and I am a psychic from the Isle of St. Croix.

Originally posted by Daniel | Oc-central.dk
    Okay jeg har en god én...

Sry skulle lige smække den i DVD´en for at tjekke om min hukommelse var korrekt..

My... name... is... Johnny Wishbone. I am a psychic. Yes, my name is Johnny Wishbone and I am a psychic from the Isle of St. Croix. I read in the St. Croix Gazette that the Beverley Hills Police Department was having trouble solving crimes. So I came to help you out, because I am a psychic extraordinaire. But they told me you don't need help, so I will go home. Yes, my name is Johnny Wishbone and I am a psychic from the Isle of St. Croix.

Er vi ikke ovre i noget Axel Foley og Inspector Todd ?

Dvs Beverly Hills Cop ? :D