Help with 4x8gb B-die 4000 mhz timings

• So the exact RAM is G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-4000 C18 QC - 32GB (F4-4000C18Q-32GTZR).

I've tried to learn more about RAM overclocking and how to think in terms of timings but it still eludes me and I feel like I'm getting poorer results than what these can produce due to my own lack of understanding rather than the product itself.

I've got them running at 3800 MHz 16-16-16-34 atm and it runs fine at 1.35v but everything else is just automatically done by the motherboard, a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite. The grueling process of changing timings and not booting and going back with no idea if I'm even in the right frame of thinking makes it feel like I'm shooting blindly to find a setting that works better rather than a progression over time towards the best possible settings for the 1900FCLK.

I've tried to use the MemTestHelper/DDR4 OC Guide at GitHub but even that takes a ton of time to set up.

I know the motherboard might play into why I can't get good results but I have no idea what is really the problem. Since these can do 1.5v for 24/7 (at least theoretically) shouldn't that give me more headroom to improve the performance?

Please help, I want these sticks to work optimally and any help in how i should approach this would be great to just save as much time as possible. Also, I just really want to learn this aspect of overclocking better so I'm better at it for the next time around.