Movie Quotes Quiz

• Hej

Hvad med en lille quiz, hvor jeg starter med et film-quote, når det bliver gættet, skal den næste komme med et nyt quote :))

"Were going streakin everyone - come on - were going down to the gymnasium"

• Will ferrell - Old School ? går ud fra det ikke er snyd at jeg så den sammen med dig i sidste uge ;)

Don't be alarmed, we're negroes. We were wondering if we could borrow some brow sugar ?

Originally posted by Squall
    Will ferrell - Old School ? går ud fra det ikke er snyd at jeg så den sammen med dig i sidste uge ;)

Martin Lawrence - Bad Boys 1 :))

But I have yet to obtain omnipresent supergalactic oneness!

• Jim carrey - Ace Ventura - When Nature calls.

Skifter lige genre - ellers går det vist bare galt ;)

A: What is happening ?

B: Do you want me to describe it to you ? or do you want me to get you a box ?

Burde være ligetil :D

Originally posted by scully
    Aner det ikke, men gætter Dogville eller Rembrandt :]

sry - fra et naboland til os ? - handler om "ordensmagten" - nu er den vel også serveret ? ;)

Originally posted by Aerial

sry - fra et naboland til os ? - handler om "ordensmagten" - nu er den vel også serveret ? ;)

Det skulle vel aldrig være Kops, den "nye" svenske film? ;)

Corsair Carbide 500R Black - Corsair CX600M
    ASUS Z87-K (C2) - i5-4670K
    Crucial Ballistix SP 1600MHz CL9 16GB - ASUS GTX 770 OC
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD - 2x500GB Seagate SSHD
    Logitech diNovo Edge Bluetooth - Logitech G500
    Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP - Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP

Originally posted by engel

Det skulle vel aldrig være Kops, den "nye" svenske film? ;)

weee :clap:

Hold kæft hvor jeg grinede da han skulle lege "robert de niro" og så og flippe skråt ude i skoven ;) *G*

Nå men Engel -> Fire it up :D

• " Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles.
    You will give your rifle a girl's name, because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!
    You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful! "

Yeah... :))

Originally posted by GrillRotten
    " Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles.
    You will give your rifle a girl's name, because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!
    You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful! "

Full Metal Jacket :D he he

• " Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends. You don't look at any of my friends. And you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my friends. So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, your father's BMW, and your poor, rich drunk mother in the Caribbean. "

" And as far as being concerned about what's gonna happen when you and I walk down the hallways of school together, you can forget it cuz it's never gonna happen. Just bury your head in the sand and wait for your fucking prom. "

Originally posted by GrillRotten
    " Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends. You don't look at any of my friends. And you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my friends. So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, your father's BMW, and your poor, rich drunk mother in the Caribbean. "

uha - den skal jeg lige tænke nærmere over :O