Project Dolphin lukket?

• Er det bare mig, eller er Project Dolphin lukket ned??..
    Her havde jeg ellers lige sparet en kæmpe røvfuld op til deres side.

MB: Asus Rampage V Extreme, CPU: I7 5820K@4.4Ghz, Ram: 4x4Gb Corsair PC2400
    PSU: Corsair HX1000watt, GFX: Asus Gtx980ti Strix, Main-HDD: 1x Samsung 850Pro, 250Gb

• Man kan da i hvert fald få siden får 150£ om året opdagede jeg lige..
    Så ja, den er da så godt som væk..

MB: Asus Rampage V Extreme, CPU: I7 5820K@4.4Ghz, Ram: 4x4Gb Corsair PC2400
    PSU: Corsair HX1000watt, GFX: Asus Gtx980ti Strix, Main-HDD: 1x Samsung 850Pro, 250Gb

• Fandt lige noget info:

This is the new Project Dolphin, a project running to count the number of keys you type. The hype started early 2002 with the currently dead Project Dolphin. Project Dolphin was a fairly large project to track how many keys you type and keep statistics of it, and you could compare yourself to others.

Unfortunately, the project died early 2003, being about a year old. The 'big brain' behind Project Dolphin, nirgle, left behind the sourcecode of the client (Pulse) and the serverside scripts handling the 'pulsing' of the amount of keys. I downloaded both of 'm and started working on the new Project Dolphin. My goal: revive Project Dolphin.

I've been working on it for some time to code all of the functions which were implemented in the old Project Dolphin, and adding more function during the run. Project Dolphin will always be under development, and more functions will be added. On the bottom of a page is my ToDo list, and a list of working things. When i get new idea's i add them to the ToDo list, and when they're working they are moved to the Working section.

Det er alligevel noget tid siden det er stoppet, men kan se han er ved at bygge det op igen :)

• Det er vist efterhånden meget gammelt info. Det virkede btw. for ca. en uge siden, hvor jeg sidst tilføjede mine anslag :)

Originally posted by Burger

Det er vist efterhånden meget gammelt info. Det virkede btw. for ca. en uge siden, hvor jeg sidst tilføjede mine anslag :)

Ok, fik os lige tilføjet at han vist stadig udviklet på det, ham der har skrevet det der :) så som i siger så er den ikke heæt død igen.